These are yet another tradition in J’s family for Christmas morning. In the past, I found them greasy and not very tasty. I’m not entirely sure what J did differently than the rest of his family, but this year they were delicious! They weren’t greasy at all and the flavors really melded together.
Sausage Cheese Balls
- 3 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese 16 ounces
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease bottom and sides of cookie sheet. Stir together all ingredients, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm.