Gluten Free Banana Oatmeal Bread
Super easy gluten free Banana Oatmeal Bread.
- 1/2 cup Butter Can substitute shortening or magerine if you prefer.
- 1 cup sugar If you prefer caramel flavors feel free to add some brown sugar we like half cup of each.
- 2 tbsp eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free flour We like the Krusteaz all purpose gluten free flour the best.
- 1 cup quick cooking oats These work the best but in a pinch you can use Instant.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon iodized salt
- 1/4 cup milk We use vanilla almond milk because we don't have regular milk in the house but your favorite milk or milk alternative would work in this recipe.
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon In our opinion Penzy's cinnamon is the best.
- 2 Ripe bananas We wait until they are mostly brown to make this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan and set aside (we use olive oil spray for this and it works well).
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time and then vanilla; beat until fluffy.
- Add the flour and mix. Then add the bananas and oatmeal and mix. Then add the baking soda and mix. Add the salt and cinnamon to the milk, pour in slowly and mix. Mix until blended.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes; remove from oven and cover for 5 minutes. (The middle might fall in but a tooth pick or butter knife should come out clean.)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!