This is a dish my friend Chris introduced me to. It’s one of those church potluck dishes that the recipe is occasionally hard to track down. It’s simple, delicious and looks far more involved than it really is.
Cherry Fluffy Pie
- 1 pre-packaged Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 container of Cool Whip
- 1 package of cherry Kool-Aid store brand is fine!
- Mix the Sweetened Condensed Milk and Cool Whip together in a mixing bowl with a hand mixer (this makes it easier).
- Then stir in the Kool Aid.
- Top the pie crust and chill for at least an hour. Longer is better.
A few bittersweet chocolate or dark chocolate chips help to cut the sweetness of the dessert, but if you like sweet desserts, this is perfect for you!